It's almost Christmas, which means there are presents to wrap, parties to attend, and an endless to do list. For many of us, church is just another thing on that list to do, and we get that. We know you're busy and because of that we've gathered some dates together so you don't forget what is going on at Vintage City Church!
- Angel Tree gifts: Be sure to bring your gifts to church this Sunday (Dec. 13th). Remember to attach the tag to the gift and write the tag number on the wrapping paper or bag.
- Family Meeting: Interested in where we are going as a church? Want to learn more about how we use the money you give? Join us for a Family Meeting on Wednesday Dec. 16th at 6:30pm in our offices (216 2nd St NW. Hickory NC 28601).
- One gathering: On Sunday Dec. 20th, we will have ONE GATHERING at 10:30am. Bring a friend and prepare for an out-of-this-world experience!
- Christmas Eve gathering: On Thursday Dec. 24th, we will gather for a Christmas Eve gathering, "A Very Vintage Christmas", on Union Square from 5:30-6:15pm. This year we have a backup plan in case it rains. RSVP by clicking here and share it with your friends on Facebook!
- No gathering: On Sunday Dec. 27th, we will not be gathering together. Enjoy time at home with your families and join us on Sunday Jan. 3rd for the new year!